||1 year ago|
|src||1 year ago|
|vendor||2 years ago|
|.editorconfig||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|build.sh||1 year ago|
Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Survey Form
- I can see a title with id="title" in H1 sized text.
- I can see a short explanation with id="description" in P sized text.
- I can see a form with id="survey-form".
- Inside the form element, I am required to enter my name in a field with id="name".
- Inside the form element, I am required to enter an email in a field with id="email".
- If I enter an email that is not formatted correctly, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- Inside the form, I can enter a number in a field with id="number".
- If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, which are defined by the min and max attributes, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id="name-label", id="email-label", and id="number-label".
- For the name, email, and number input fields, I can see placeholder text that gives me a description or instructions for each field.
- Inside the form element, I can select an option from a dropdown that has a corresponding id="dropdown".
- Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.
- Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a value attribute.
- Inside the form element, I am presented with a textarea at the end for additional comments.
- Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with id="submit" to submit all my inputs.